Who should attend?
The SSIS most welcomes all decision makers and managers in the field Smart Electronic Systems.
Technical experts, product developers and researchers are most welcomed to stay tuned about all newest developments within their field.
- Businesses and professionals active in: embedded systems, semiconductors and all application domains
- Venture capitalists / investors
- Entrepreneurs in the tech sector (startups, SME’s and international businesses)
- Government officials (trade offices, liaison offices, …)
- Academic researchers and tech transfer offices in the area of micro and nano electronics and application domains
The Smart Systems Industry Summit offers a unique networking and business platform. The summit brings together all major players, business and innovators in the field of micro and nano electronics.
The attendance of captains of industry, experts, leading businesses, international representation, senior executives and government officials offers the possibility to engage in an interactive and innovative environment.
- Exclusive insights from executives, businesses and experts, representing the five promising markets/domains of nano and microelectronics
- Exposure to leading innovation in ‘Designing Smart Products’
- Networking opportunities with potential partners, customers and investors
- Informal discussions during breaks and reception with executives, government officials, industry representatives and investors.