Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Throughout its history, the school has addressed discrimination and policies which affect equal access to resources, international human and civil rights, and the well-being of all populations.
In all it does, the school prepares graduates with the skills, know-how and passion to make this a better, more humane and just world for all.
- First federal research center in the southeast focused on persistent poverty;
- First in Georgia to offer bachelor’s and doctorate degrees in social work;
- First in Georgia to offer a part-time master’s degree in social work;
- First in the southeast to offer a master’s degree in nonprofit management and leadership;
- First in the southeast to offer dual master’s degrees in social work and law, social work and public health, and social work and divinity;
- First in Georgia to offer graduate-level study away programs in social work;
- First in Georgia to offer an online course in military social work.
- The Center for Social Justice, Human and Civil Rights – UGA’s first hub for interdisciplinary social justice scholarship and community engagement.
Charles A. Stewart (1964 – 1995)
Bonnie Yegidis (1995 – 2003)
Maurice Daniels (2005 – 2016)
Anna Scheyett (2016 – present)